Welcome back for Wedding Wednesday: Sparkly Wedding Shoes edition!
Popping by today for Wedding Wednesday with a spotlight on my Sparkly Wedding Shoes. Fully bedazzled with sequins and sparkle, these beauties added a bit of pumped-up glam to my bridal look.
– Sparkly, to compliment the waist of my wedding dress.
– Medium-height, 2.5″ sturdy heels (stilettos were nixed early on).
– Peep toe, to show off pink pedicure!
– Sweet, feminine bow detail.
– Slingback, which is not my favorite style to wear.
– They aren’t wedges. I searched high and low for our outdoor wedding, obviously without success.
These shoes were adorable, and I am definitely glad I chose them. They fit most of my shoe-shopping-criteria, and the price was reasonable since it is unlikely I’ll have too many more occasions to wear such sparkly shoes.
I managed to keep them on for 80% of our wedding day, but kicked them off for some dancing in the last hour or so (and left our wedding barefoot and happy!)
Just joining Wedding Wednesdays on Mon Amye? Catch up here.