Just dropping by to let Mes Amies know that I found the perfect outdoor wedding shoe – yes, the perfect outdoor wedding shoe.
Kate Spade New York Iberis Ivory Wedge
See what I mean? Absolute perfection. Let’s break it all down:
- wedge style, preventing heels from getting left behind in the grass
- flattering ankle wrap with buckle for a secure fit
- slight break in the wedge platform to avoid looking too heavy
- voluminous bow detail for softness and femininity
- soft white satin for a luxurious finish
- peep toe with covered base in the same white satin
Not a bride either this summer? That’s ok, we can still get in on the fun!
My girl Kate Spade made these shoes, and other similar styles, in a variety of patterns. And I can vouch for KSNY comfort since I wore another style of hers to a few weddings last summer and danced the night away.
Help me justify a reason to buy the flamingo wedges. So tempting!
What do you think, Mes Amies? Do these KSNY wedges check all your Wedding Shoe Wish List boxes too?