One of the things I love most about hosting Easter is that there are so many options to decorate a beautiful table – but its also a debilitating proposition.
Do I go with a classic cutesy theme of bunnies and chicks and baby farm animals? Something au natural, lots of green and moss and twigs? A modern twist with neon Peeps and ombre eggs?
Maybe I’m just starved for color and nature after this cold grey Winter. To me, that is the hallmark of Easter on the calendar – the official embrace of Spring’s arrival. No turning back now. Sunny skies ahead!
While I work on the perfect theme for this year’s Easter Dinner, I’m sharing some of the more inspiring and inspiring projects I uncovered along the way:
Pastel Floral Inspiration
1. La Receta de la Felicidad’s Decoupage Eggs
2. The Sweet Survival’s Hydrangea Covered Egg
3. Boxwood Clipping’s Simple Place Settings
4. Matthew Mead via Miss Mustard Seed Carnation Menus
Easter Bunny Inspiration
1. Martha Stewart’s Bunny Fold Napkins
2. Martha Stewart’s Easter Paper Chain
3. Jenny Steffens Coconut Bunny Cake
4. A Beautiful Mess Peeps Placecard Holders
Do Mes Amies have any favorite Easter projects I should add to my inspiration boards?